Get Cyber Safe - Homepage
Get Cyber Safe is a national public awareness campaign created to inform Canadians about cyber security and the simple steps they can take to protect themselves online.
Learn how to stay safe online - Search all resources
- Cyber Security Awareness Month in October is fast approaching. Learn more about this year’s theme.
- The Get Cyber Safe Agency Workbook for kids is a fun way to learn about cyber security!
- Phishing: Don't get reeled in!
- Take the Get Cyber Safe Assessment
- Promote cyber security with our champions' resources.
- Examples of multi-factor authentication in action
- What is whaling?
Here are some phishing trends to be aware of and tips to protect yourself this school year.
Here are some debunked and explained common myths to help you stay safe online.
If your trusty devices will be joining you for this upcoming post-secondary school year, Get Cyber Safe has some tips to keep them in tip-top studying condition.