Get Cyber Safe - Homepage
Get Cyber Safe is a national public awareness campaign created to inform Canadians about cyber security and the simple steps they can take to protect themselves online.
Learn how to stay safe online - Search all resources
- How to stay cyber safe during tax season
- Threats and intimidation to pay your tax bill? How to spot tax season scams
- How to stay cyber secure while filing your taxes
- Cyber scams to watch out for during tax season
- Protect your information from scams impersonating government and law enforcement agencies
- What your business needs to know about ransomware
Learn more about what to do when you receive suspicious phone calls from companies offering you a refund for a product or offering you a service you didn’t ask for.
Stay safe during the holidays when giving and receiving digital gifts. Learn about the signs to watch for to keep yourself safe from common scams with giving and receiving digital gifts.
Get Cyber Safe and the Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre (CAFC) offer valuable information on what vishing is and how to recognize the signs.