Plan your #CyberSafeHolidays: Checklist
Don’t fall victim to a scam this holiday season!
Follow our checklist, and check it twice, to protect yourself before shopping online:
- ✔ Choose strong and unique passwords and don’t share them with anyone
- ✔ Use a mix of upper and lowercase letters, numbers and symbols for your passwords
- ✔ Update your operating software and anti-virus protection
- ✔ Disable auto-fill features that save your username and password
- ✔ Stick to secure websites that start with “https”
Protect your personal information. Be alert to what’s being collected to complete a transaction.
- Date modified: