Get Cyber Safe - Homepage
Get Cyber Safe is a national public awareness campaign created to inform Canadians about cyber security and the simple steps they can take to protect themselves online.
Learn how to stay safe online - Search all resources
- Whether you’re giving a gadget, receiving one, or treating yourself these holidays — follow these tips to stay cyber safe.
- How to spot an unsafe online store
- How anyone can become a confident online shopper
- How to protect your data in an online store
- How to avoid becoming the victim of an online shopping scam
Helpful tips for older adults that will allow them to enjoy all the positives that social media can offer.
This Cyber Month, Microsoft Canada is focused on educating online users on Phishing – what an attempt looks like and how to protect against it.
Discover a new quiz site from the Canadian Bankers Association to help Canadians and Canadian small businesses protect against phishing scams.