It’s time to make your personal data backup plan
Why should I back up my mobile data?
Data can be lost FOREVER due to:
- System Failure
- Theft/Loss of Device
- Accidental Erasure
What data do I need to back up?
Your UNIQUE and IMPORTANT files
- Photos, Music, and Videos
- Addresses and Contact Info
- Financial Records and Bank Account Info
- Important Emails and Contact Lists
- Saved APP Passwords, Games and Settings
When should I back up?
As often as possible: DAILY
Most Important Files: WEEKLY
Other Irreplaceable Data
Where should I back up?
Copy CRITICAL data to a separate place:
- Trusted Computers
- External Hard Drives
- Other Storage (USB keys, Data CDs/DVDs)
How do I back up?
ORGANIZE and SAVE files:
- Manually Back Up Key Folders, Files and Documents, or
- Schedule Automatic System-Wide Backups
To make sure you’ve always #GotBackup
- Date modified: