Other child safety and cyber security links for parents
- Belonging.ca: Boys and Girls Clubs of Canada has partnered with CIBC to create a national day to raise awareness and help all youth feel safe.
- NeedHelpNow.ca: An online resource designed to help youth who have made the mistake of sending sexual images of themselves to peers.
- PREVNet: Promoting Relationships and Eliminating Violence Network is Canada's authority on research and resources for bullying prevention.
- Media Smarts: Canada's Centre for Media and Digital Literacy has resources on cyberbullying for parents
- RCMP's Centre for Youth Crime Prevention: provides Canadians with age appropriate crime prevention messages, information, tools and programs to prevent youth crime and victimization.
- WITSProgram: The WITS Programs bring together schools, families and communities to create responsive environments that help children deal with bullying and peer victimization.
- FightSpam.gc.ca: help for Canadians and business to avoid spam and other electronic threats
- Youth Privacy: Information and tools from the Office of the Privacy Commissioner to help youth protect their privacy online
- Date modified: